I really enjoy styling with the Matte Clay Pomade. It gives the client a natural look with the perfect amount of hold that tends to last all day.
2. How long have you been doing hair?
I have been engaged in the hair industry since early high school. However, actually learning and enjoying it so much, the last three years.
3. What’s your favorite thing about cutting/doing someone’s hair?
I not only love cutting/styling hair, but I also love knowing it actually makes a difference for them. I love knowing their mood is going to be so much better leaving my chair after the haircut/hairstyle. I also enjoy the conversations that take place in the chair.
4. What is a new trend or style you see developing?
I feel like more people are using hair to express their unique personalities. Society is becoming more acceptable to diverse hairstyles, vivid colors, cool designs, etc. which is amazing.
5. What’s your favorite style to create?
I love creating a style that is 'new' to the client. I love seeing the clients face once it is styled after the cut, realizing the 'new' look fits them well! I enjoy textured and creative cuts, too!
6. What’s something your clients may not know about you that you’d like to share?
Haha! Well, I am such an old soul. I feel like clients don't see that right away because I tend to keep up with modern trends/styles.. but deep in my heart, I am an 80-year-old & it slips out from time to time ;)
7. If you were a type of beer, what brew would you be and why?
A Black and Tan. The dark represents richness and depth, the tan is lighthearted and fun.
8. What makes you feel fully alive? A hobby, a moment? Maybe you have a memory of a time you felt that way. Maybe it’s a mood.
Music has always made me feel fully alive; whether I am playing it, singing, dancing to it, or simply listening to it. There's nothing like the perfect song to match the perfect mood.
9. What’s your spirit animal?
Wolf - can lead or follow. Very loyal and strong. Protective of its pack. Survivor.
10. Where are you from?
Dillon, SC! I moved to MA for the last year. Now, I am happily residing in Florence!
11. What’s one thing you’re looking forward to in 2019?
Finally being able to relax, focus on my career and family while growing in the industry.
12. If we looked at your iTunes frequently played playlist, which songs would be in your top 5?
So I have a shuffle on by genre.
The genres include: