COURSE DATE: April 15-17
If you don’t have a bulletproof cutting system and an understanding of theory, you have to guess your way through haircuts. At The Mailroom, we teach barbers & stylists a system based on fundamental elements so you can:
• Approach every haircut with confidence.
• Enjoy a fulfilling career, charging what your time is worth.
• Unlock your creativity.
When you finish the course, you will have a deep understanding of scissor & clipper work that sets the stage for you to accelerate your career as a hair cutter.
Each day, there is a lecture, demonstration, and hands-on cutting with mannequins. On the third day, we put it all together on a live model.
• Day 1
- Theory: Introduction to Precision Haircutting
- Demo: Layering Fundamentals
- Hands-On: Mid-length Layers with Scissors
• Day 2
- Theory: Deep dive on cutting using the ELEMENTS system
- Demo: Graduation Fundamentals
- Hands-On: Mid/short graduation with Scissors
• Day 3
Theory: Clipper Work Fundamentals w/ 2 core methods
Demo: Short haircut w/ bald fade
Hands-On: Work a haircut on a live model.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
• A foundation for scissor cutting through an understanding of Layering, Graduation, and Shape.
• A proven system for clipper work & fades that you won't find on YouTube
The Mailroom Barber Co
1633-A East North St.
Greenville, SC 29607
ELEMENTS Refund Policy: All class ticket sales are final. You may change course dates or receive store credit for future Mailroom classes upon request. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org